VERIZON EMAIL
PKREITZ

The chat system Verizon has doesn't help me at all.  Does anyone know how to stop my system from timing out ever couple of minutes.  I don't even have Time to compose an email and send it out without be shut down.  Also I spend most of the time as Not RESPONDING.  Is anyone else having this problem?  This has been ongoing for me and I don't know who to contact.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON EMAIL
Shana01

I have the same problem, my emails disappear (time out) in the middle of composing them.  This is so frustrating!!! 

0 Likes
USMCVet1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Type your problem / question on a word proccesser  and then copy it so you can paste it in a second.

BlueStreak1967
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a valid work-around, but Verizon needs to address the underlying issue.

Steve_H2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this problem at work but not at home so I think it might have something to do with the corporate firewall and other security measures ... just a guess.

0 Likes
ChellesV
Enthusiast - Level 3

I suffer the same problem, but have been ever since I became a Verizon customer back a few years ago. Now tho, since they made other changes, it has gotten worse in that I am kicked off after only a few minutes. Really bad especially since code can be written to provide a popup to let you know and allow you the optioin to stay logged on or--- give the option to at least save what you have already typed and automatically put it in the Drafts folder. Seems so simple if other ISPs can do it...why not Verizon?

0 Likes