Verizon Blocking Emails From My IP
skleiner

Hello, my host is InMotion, they advised me to contact you.

Emails from my IP, for all my domains are being blocked by Verizion.

This only began after InMotion assigned me a new IP some while back when they upgraded my server.

Before the upgrade, all was fine, after the upgrade and the new IP did the blocking begin..

I suspect whoever had my current IP before was misbehaving with emails someway.

I have requested white listed from Verizone to no avail.  InMotion said they made the same request on my behalf.

Here is my current IP addy: {edited for privacy}

Here is the bounce email from Verizion:

{edited for privacy}

host relay.verizon.net [206.46.232.11]

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:

571 Email from {edited for privacy} is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 170329

InMotion assures me they checked and found no issues with my current IP.

Could you look into this and verify you see no problems, other than a historic issue that has nothing to do with my operations?

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Blocking Emails From My IP
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi skleiner,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes