Verizon Email
youSuck3
Enthusiast - Level 1

oh ya.  Support Not available.  Triple login to mail. And a mother **bleep** time to try to contack them.  Typical Big Bussiness bull **bleep**.

thank you.

Re: Verizon Email
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

...was there something you actually wanted help with from this peer-to-peer support forum?

0 Likes
jiaweihsu
Enthusiast - Level 2

In my life I could only come up with maybe one other product that I still use that is worse than verizon email service.

Verizon email account automatically signs me out every 5-10 minutes, even when I check "keep me signed in" box. On a busy day I have to re-sign in 30 times using the 2 page sign in process. WHAT A PAIN!!!

The inbox capacity is tiny. I get "quota near full" every week when people send me emails with photo attachment. Diverting these gradually now to my Gmail and Yahoo accounts now which are free and never get full.

About the sign in issue. Spoke with a tech support, answer was: because I have a business account, and for security reasons, I can not stay signed in ?!#%!!!  So what happens with other email services that we all use? Do we get hacked every day? I suspect this is just an excuse!

Speaking of security, one day about 5 or 6 years ago, I got in my office and signed into my verizon account, all the emails in front of me I could not recognize! It turned out that I signed into someone else's account using my own password!!!! I quickly signed out and signed back in - and this time into another stranger's account!!! This repeated 4 or 5 times and I just can't get into my own account until I called the support, and they locked me out for a whole day to fix/investigate this.

I'm trying to phase out using my verizon accout now because it's just plain horrible but unfortuanately I can close it for many other reasons. So far just have to live with it.

0 Likes
jiaweihsu
Enthusiast - Level 2

About attachment, one attachment at a time, you really have to be extremely patient with Verizon email

Still curse on it 30 times a day, each time when I have to re-sign in...

0 Likes
EmilZ

I couldn't agree more...does anyone at Verizon care that their email is awful?  Apparently not.  GMAIL here I come.

0 Likes
gfrog1

I agree typing this while waiting for customer support for the third time this week. hey i actually get more speed on this forum than the more important e-mails i should be reading. What a waste of time and money. Im switching to comcast. at least someone is there to take my order when I call.

0 Likes
JRTEMT
Contributor - Level 2

What I loved the most was the response when I asked for an adjustment to my account ...

EMAIL IS  FREE.

0 Likes
jiaweihsu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am switching from Verizon to Comcast this week, not because I can save $60 a month, not because Comcast speed is 10 times faster than Verizon (no Fios option here), BUT BECAUSE I don't have to sign back into my email 30 times a day!!! SO HAPPY that I don't have to deal with Verizon email any more!

0 Likes
disgusted2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

We DO care!!!!

Like many of you, I have seen Verizon email go into the pits.  Not only do I have to log in again every few minutes -- what chuzpah on their part! -- but they keep asking memy "secret question"!  Other problems never corrected from 6-7 years ago

I have written to the CEO and received phone calls down the line from people who apparently were never informed what my problem is.  LOOONG phone calls; no result.

I had the "trifecta"  - phone, email, TV -- but the prices kept going up.  I already quit Verizon cable, so if the email can't be fixed, I'll just get a different phone company and bid Verizon an un-fond goodbye.

Any highschool kid could fix what's wrong with the email. 

So yes, we DO care.  I'm mad as hell and don't want to take this any more!

0 Likes
samuel6261
Enthusiast - Level 2

It sure does.

Got a couple of months left and then goodbye fios hello Optimum.

0 Likes