Re: Verizon/Yahoo Email no longer working
kcferrick

I knew they would not have this issue fixed by today like they said!!!Why are they not fixing this.It has been over a week now.There is no help in sight I seriously am going to leave verizon.Its a good thing my serivce plan is coming up in April.I will be dumping them.

0 Likes
Will41
Dear Verizon, Please give us an answer as to what is the problem and when will it be fixed. Thank you.
0 Likes
WhittierTV
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue.  After 45 minutes on the phone with AOL told there is an issue with their server.  No answser re when it will be fixed, how they will notifiy of the fix and if the changed settings in an attempt to correct the problem are correct. And, told by Verizon the problem is not theirs so no help there either.

0 Likes
nmoreno74

I'm not sure if you are still having this problem, but I was having the same problem as you for the last 2 weeks. I decided to change my verizon password and once I did that. I was able to login. I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Verizon Yahoo email
LoriT1

Having problem signing in to my VerizonYahoo email account again for the 3rd time in a week!! The last agent yesterday spent an hour and half trying to get me back in. I think he gave up and said it's a Yahoo problem contact them! The message says my account needs updating sign in using a desktop and that didn't matter or it says server unavailable try again later!!! Anyone else have this issue? 

0 Likes
LoriT1

That is the same exact thing that's been happening to me for the past week and a half. It does just go in a loop!! Very frustrating! I contacted Verizon 3 times now. The first time they said there's an outage please wait. A couple days later still not working the agent finally got me in and it lasted until yesterday. Now after even doing a screen share they say it's a Yahoo problem contact them!! Yeah right! If I get back into our Verizon.net account I think it's time to notify all my contacts that I will be only using gmail! Keep us posted if you get back in! Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Yahoo email
s_conni

Yes, I'm having a similar problem. My phone suddenly can't connect, it says sign-in fail. I reset the password, and I can connect on my desktop, but my phone is still failing. I am leaving for a trip soon, this is a problem. The Chat Support lists a 56 minute wait time. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Yahoo email
JEDwyer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Argh.  My wife has been having problems with her connectivity from her phone on and off for at least a week.  Today her account ended up getting locked out... I'm curring in the queue for Live Chat support with 30 minutes to wait... was 57 minutes when I joined and I was 88th in the queue....  I think it's pretty obvious they are failing at whatever mail migrations they are working on.   If there is one thing I've learned about Verizon FiOS over the last few years, while the connectivity is awesome they sure can't support an email infrastructure with any sort of reliability and usability.

0 Likes
nmoreno74
Did you try changing your Verizon password? Once I did that was able to access my emails.
0 Likes
bobtheinvestor

I am having the same problem

Mine

yahoo has locked  my account

I guess

I and onthers can not log in to my yahoo.com  address

We have verified we shou;ld be able threw my verizon .net

this usually means changing my pass code at net

after chaging that 20 times

and otheres hired to find the problem and also tried many pass codes unable to log in to account

It 99% of the time says contact Verizon

I have contacted Verizon at least 10 times

the last 5 results

We no longer serve or in any way associated with Yahoo

I have been on live chats with yahoo with a verizon rep

Verizon rep tells them

We are not associated with you and will not serve yahoo.com in any matter

yahoo does not respond

Seperviser at yahoo ask for

yahoo drops the chat

It is strange that anyyahhoo message board is run by verizon in my area it appears

At least verizon has reps to tallk that explain it,their position

0 Likes