Verizon.net email address is no longer valid
lauriejscott

I recently moved and Verizon is not available in my area.  I have closed my account, but was told specifically that my verizon.net email would remain valid.  I have been using the AOL mail client just fine, but now I logged in and the only email in my inbox is the AOL welcome email, and it says my email is now the @aim.com??  Where are all of my emails, sent, etc.??  I use this email address for business....it is vital that I get my emails retrieved.  Also, since I can't access this email address, I can't get any replies to anything.

Please advise.  Hopefully I can get some answers in the forum, since I can't access my email!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net email address is no longer valid
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make sure to try logging on to http://webmail.verizon.com and see if your being moved to AOL.  All California, Florida and Texas (and perhaps those who were originally form there) customers should have been moved to AOL while keeping their verizon.net id..  They may have started other states, or may be waiting awhile before they.

Note if you are being moved you must follow the links between webmail.verizon.com to the special AOL signup before you can again use your AOL Mail Client software.  Note that AIM ids are AOL Instant message which you don't have to use unless you want to.

0 Likes