Verizon.net to AOL
FastDan

I never received the Get Started button to migrate to AOL. I chatted online with Verizon Support last week and they said people on the Yahoo! Portal were not being migrated. 

When I go to webmail.verizon.com, I do not get the Get Started button and my email is still there.

Is everyone with a Verizon.net email address migrating to AOL?  Has everyone already been migrated?  Am I going to lose everything on March 15?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net to AOL
meaness

I haven't recevied the prompt to "get started" in the migration to AOL either... same with my husband and sister.  We all have verizon yahoo mail, but if you look at the link below, it states that even our e-mail needs to be migrated.  I've called and was told that we should be getting the prompt "soon".  The number I called was 800-837-4966.  At first they told me verizon/yahoo wouldn't be transferred until I read them the info listed below and also if you look at your announcements page under your verizon account, it will list all the info sent.  Just in case, I'm preparing to either export my verizon e-mail to gmail or yahoo.com (uggghhh), even though that would mean that I won't be able to use my verizon.net address.

HOPEFULLY A VERIZON EMPLOYEE WILL READ THIS AND HELP!!!!

https://www.verizon.com/support/consumer/email

0 Likes