deleting old verizon yahoo email account
villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Approximately 2 years ago I thought verizon unlinked my old verizon yahoo email account to my main account.  I haven't accessed any email via the yahoo portal in that time.  Recently, I started noticing delivery failures coming in to my email-links to Canadian pharmacy's etc.  To my surprise I was able to login to the account using my old password.  I deleting all the contacts and I tried to use the link to the account deletion to no avail and then I tried to change the password to no avail.  I just want to delete this account so this does not keep happening.  Lastly I had a message about "suspicious activity" on the account.  It stated that a server in Thailand accessed the account and sent out the corresponding emails!!  I just want the account deleted.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: deleting old verizon yahoo email account
BobNYC
Enthusiast - Level 1

While you're figuring out how to have it deleted, CHANGE THE PASSWORD!  Someone has hacked the account and using it for spam.

Re: deleting old verizon yahoo email account
villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try that it keeps bouncing me to the account I am using now.  I have tried everything.  I am currently on hold trying to get some help with verizon.

0 Likes