A few things to check:
- Ensure you are using the print button in the email.
- Check to see if non email pages print blank from your browser.
- Try an alternate browser and see if the problem persist. I.E. If it's happening in Firefox, try using Internet Explorer and see if the problem persist.
- See if it's doing it on an alternate computer.
- Don't forget to check the small stuff. Make sure you have ink/toner. We all tend to forget to double check the obvious sometimes, myself included.
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.