email ain't working... how do I fix it?
RMP4

My Verizon email keeps giving me messages along the lines of "Sorry we can't do that now... try later".  I tried using the remote help but without sucess... is there a way to speak, actually speak, with a lreal line Verizon expert?

0 Likes
Re: email ain't working... how do I fix it?
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
jken02

The email system has been acting very strange over the past week.  If I click on Inbox, an error occurs and the messages won't load or show up at all.  When I can see messages, if I try to delete them, the system will tell me "This message may have been deleted or moved to another folder..." or I'll get a general message "We were unable to perform your request. Please try again."  

I've tried using different browsers, and they all act the same, so I'm guessing it is s Verizon system issue and not a problem in the browser.  I guess it's time to switch to Gmail and another service provider.

0 Likes
QueensGal1

I'm having the same problem...I live chatted with a rep and of course everything worked fine while the chat was in progress... as soon as it was over the problem continued.  I need to get a new email provider. 

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you get another email then you can do this...

Email settings Forwarding

Settings Email settings Forwarding

Have your messages follow you! Forwarding allows you to specify an address you prefer to receive all incoming email messages.

Please Remember:

When Email Forwarding is activated, incoming messages will not be sent to your normal Inbox.
Your email setting change may take a few minutes to take effect.
You may change or cancel your forwarding request at any time through this same tool.
If you cancel your Verizon Online Internet account, Email Forwarding will be cancelled as well.
The forwarding request will also apply to your email alias if you have one.

CLICK on THESE ....

Settings

Email Settings

Options

Forwarding

0 Likes