email problems- can't log into primary account, can't create sub-accounts
bjfiber1

1.  I ordered my fios service 2 weeks ago and it was installed this week.  I have the username and password that I used to order the service and I can log into myverizon.com using this username.  I understand from reading on the website that my primary email account is now username@verizon.net, but I cannot log into the web portal to check it.  I put in the same username and password that works for myverizon.com but it will not accept that.

2.  I have tried to set up sub accounts.  Anytime I find something on the verizon website that talks about setting up sub accounts and click on it, it takes me to my account profile.  There is nothing on that page that has to do with sub accounts.  Just to be sure I wasn't missing something I had my browser search that whole webpage and it found "sub"scription but nothing about sub-accounts.  So I don't know where to go to set up sub accounts.

I have worked with the web page for hours without any results.  I have been referred to online chat but I could not find that on the webpages either.

0 Likes
Re: email problems- can't log into primary account, can't create sub-accounts
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@bjfiber1 wrote:

1.  I ordered my fios service 2 weeks ago and it was installed this week.  I have the username and password that I used to order the service and I can log into myverizon.com using this username.  I understand from reading on the website that my primary email account is now username@verizon.net, but I cannot log into the web portal to check it.  I put in the same username and password that works for myverizon.com but it will not accept that.

2.  I have tried to set up sub accounts.  Anytime I find something on the verizon website that talks about setting up sub accounts and click on it, it takes me to my account profile.  There is nothing on that page that has to do with sub accounts.  Just to be sure I wasn't missing something I had my browser search that whole webpage and it found "sub"scription but nothing about sub-accounts.  So I don't know where to go to set up sub accounts.

I have worked with the web page for hours without any results.  I have been referred to online chat but I could not find that on the webpages either.

@If you have both a .com user id that lets you see your bills and account only, and you ALSO have a verizon.net email address, then you should merge them so that the .com goes away and you are only left with the @verizon.net which will be your login info. 

usually you can do that by going to http://activate.verizon.net@ and sign in to that site with your @verizon.net information.

If you are signing in at www.verizon.net@ and only have a @verizon.net email address, then the sub account should be on your account profile section.  it will have a sub header that says sub accounts and it's also found at the very bottom.  If it is not there for you then you should call in and ask to escelate the issue.  Verizon should have an internal dept that can fix that for you.     🙂

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@bjfiber1 wrote:

Online chat is on Verizon's Contact Us page.

scooby21

I already had it escalated last week and nothing still.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

what happened when you did the activate, did it complete?

you want to do that with your order number and zip code, don't login with your existing userid and pw 

0 Likes