Re: how do you report extreme spam
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Report him to his ISP @ Registration Service Provided By: PLANET ONLINE Contact: +1.8887654932 Website: http://www.planetonline.net Domain Name: 1STINLINEHOSTING.COM Smfor abuse reporting try abuse@planetonline.com and abuse@1stinlinehosting.com Also forward spam to abuse@verizon.net.
0 Likes
djhebert
Enthusiast - Level 1

@djhebert wrote:

@mod - I do not believe the privacy of a spammer's domain should be edited out of a post when said spammer is not respecting out privacy. Even if the domain owner is not the violator, they are also not doing anything about fixing the problem. Since it is a domain registered in the US, it is a violation of US law to allow such mailings.

I feel all should be encouraged to contact {edited for privacy}

Those in the Chicago area could even pay his office a little visit and let him know our displeasure.

{edited for privacy}

This is a major violator who registered MANY domains back in Mid-Late 2011 (do a search on regitrant {edited for privacy}. Please let us know what Verizon intends to do about this.

So, in answer to my question, all Verizon intends to do is protect the violators as opposed to protect the customer.

spamdetector.notcaught@verizon.net also appears to be ignored as well.

0 Likes
Rockyb1

This is getting to be a real pain.  So how to get Verizon to do something about this?  Yes you can block the domain but it just goes into spam and sits there.

0 Likes