Re: No notification of Email migration
jaynews
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wondering the same thing, since I received a message from another company that knows about the Verizon email migration and this other company is saying that all the migration will occur by April 28th, and yet I've received no notice. 

EDIT:  Just chatted online with a Verizon rep who said that if I have not received any email about migration yet, then there is no need to worry.   They said that April 28th does not apply if I haven't received any verizon email regarding the migration. 

0 Likes
Kaz521

I sure hope that is true. I keep getting emails from a variety of companies that I do business with asking me what my new email is! I use webmail but have never received a notice. I was wondering if it was because I use adblocker and the notice was a pop-up. 

0 Likes
own2dogs

Ditto.  I did the same.  Rep said wait for email from Verizon.  He also said I could NOT migrate until I receive this notice.

0 Likes
email change
NicoleMcEntee

I have not received an email from Verizon yet notifying me that I need to make a decision regarding my verizon.net email.  I heard that you had to do it by April 28 but I also heard that it was being done in waves.  Does anyone know if the April 28 cutoff date is correct?

0 Likes
email
echosue

I have not received an email from Verizon stating that they are not offering email services anymore and what I should do about this. Have they sent out such an email?

0 Likes
Re: email change
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Location ?
County
State

If you share above AND someone from your neighborhood has received migration notice hopefully they will answer you.

Otherwise...

Please visit (monitor) verizon.com/Email regarding your email change notification.

0 Likes
email Not sure if I got my notice. Can some one tell Me?
lifeinterrupted

All I get are virtual robots.  I would like to know if or when I get my notice.  It is probably a good thing this is happening because I have not been satisfied with Verizon.  I will  be traveling soon and need to get this done.

Also, how do I keep all the folders that I have imortant ref. material in?

Will some one from Verizon email me with the answers ASAP

Thank you, lifeinterrupedbigtime.

0 Likes
Re: email
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

These forums are peer to peer.

If you are a Verizon/Yahoo email they are not migrating, at least at this time.

Despite dates being mentioned, they are NOT migrating everyone at the same time, and are adjusting dates depending on the number of problems they have to handle.  It is still expected to take several more months to migrate everyone.

0 Likes
Re: email Not sure if I got my notice. Can some one tell Me?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

LOGON TO WEBMAIL.  IT will let you know, and they are probably still several months from completing.

Essentially the emails were meant to reach those people who never logon to webmail but just use clients (outlook, Thunderbird, apple mail, Phone mail apps, etc)

0 Likes
Short Notice Re Migration
Rukiddin1

So I log into email today and notice (not easily seen) a Service Notice.  WHY DIDN'T THEY SEND AN EMAIL--WHICH I WOULD NOTICE!!??? They don't indicate WHEN the service is going to change, but research on the internet indicates by the 28th!! So my life has to stop so I can create new accounts etc. so they can focus on better internet & TV (I don't want TV boys!!)?  Wouldn't this be a breach of my contract agreement w/them that they can suddenly pull services w/out sufficient notice?  Anyone else feeling a bit angry & frustrated w/Verizon who has obviously gotten a little to big to SERVE.?

0 Likes