re Spamhaus Blocking Outgoing Emails for Newark Server
Robert234545

You dumb **bleep** need to unblock IP {edited for privacy}

For whatever reason any outgoing emails from this IP Address are being blocked.

Your jokers in Tech Support have no clue. They tried to convince me it had nothing to do with Verizon and that I had to buy new email software. I spent hours on this today, go figure. Thankfully GoDaddy has smarter folks.

Sad.

0 Likes
Re: re Spamhaus Blocking Outgoing Emails for Newark Server
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Robert234545 wrote:

You dumb **bleep** need to unblock IP {edited for privacy}

For whatever reason any outgoing emails from this IP Address are being blocked.

Your jokers in Tech Support have no clue. They tried to convince me it had nothing to do with Verizon and that I had to buy new email software. I spent hours on this today, go figure. Thankfully GoDaddy has smarter folks.

Sad.

Is the mail being blocked by Verizon, Spamhaus, or someone else? Can you provide a copy of the error/bounceback message that you are receiving?

Also, to clarify, this is a peer-to-peer support forum. While there are many helpful people here that want to help with your issue, if you actually want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: re Spamhaus Blocking Outgoing Emails for Newark Server
Hubrisnxs
Legend

All of Verizon's Dynamic IP's are blocked by spamhaus, so that you can't do an email server on site.

If you are using Verizon's Incoming and outgoing mail servers, then your mail is not coming from your IP but instead from Verizon's Mail Server IP's.