spam filter will not let me email verizon.net email addresses
justinpill

I am trying to send emails from my gmail account to @verizon.net email addresses. They are not going through. People are unable to receive my email because my email is black listed and my ip address is reported as spam. I have verizon fios service and they were able to change my IP address. I also sent emails to whitelist@verizon.net, spamdetector.update@verizon.net, and abuse@verizon.net. Nobody responded to those emails. PLEASE HELP! This is the automated messages that I received from verizon:

After investigation, Verizon Online Security has determined that e-mail from your IP address will not be allowed access to the Verizon Online e-mail domain due to one or more of the following reasons:

Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned

No Reverse Hostname associated with your IP address.

Once you have addressed any security-related issues on your network, you should  contact Verizon Online Security via this form. At that time, we will work with you to restore normal e-mail traffic or to take other action as we deem appropriate.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: spam filter will not let me email verizon.net email addresses
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi justinpill,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes