sub account emails down
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the last week I am unable to reply to or compose new emails on my subaccts. Is this ever going to be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: sub account emails down
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Lynnie wrote:

For the last week I am unable to reply to or compose new emails on my subaccts. Is this ever going to be fixed?

Have you reported the issue to Verizon? What was their response? Are you getting an error message? Are you accessing them via webmail or an email client?

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes, I 've reported it. After a frustrating 1/2 hour on the phone with a so-called tech I had no results. He had no clue and I was tried of repeating the problem. When he told me I didn't have enough space I knew I was in trouble. I've only used 2% of allotted space.  I told him I'd appreciate it if he put in a ticket to have this problem looked at. He started telling me all about his education and that he had 2 yrs with Verizon....really??? Doesn't solve my problem.

No error message. I intermediately get a faded screen. When I try to reply:my email,as sender, is displayed but not the TO: and I cannot write in the message bax(no cursor). When I try to compose(again sporatic) I can type in email address and subject but cannot write in message box.

I'm using internet explore and have tried chrome.

0 Likes
TheMaryBlake

{edited for privacy}@verizon.net is partially disabled.  Can receive messages but can't send. How can this be fixed?

Mary

0 Likes
TheMaryBlake

Hah! I spent three (3) hours... twice... and a third call spent 2-1/2 hours with Verizon help (?). Followed their directions - repeatedly - and still the situation is not fixed.  The only "progress" is that I can now receive mail in all three accounts.  However, I cannot send mail from {edited for privacy}@verizon.net.  Screaming, furious, crazed, impossible to describe the violent emotional state I'm in. I've worked with computers since 1995 and have never experienced such terrible service! I begged to speak to an American to no avail! The dark side of outsourcing just destroyed my equilibrium.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi The MaryBlake,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lawerence,

I've clicked on my name, next to my post, but I do not see a link to 'my supported cases'.

Can you halp?

TY Lynnie

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

TheMaryBlake,

We have not heard back from you on this issue. Please let us know if you have any further issue.

Josh B

0 Likes
Lynnie3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Josh B,

As an employee wouldn't it be considerate of you to address all or at least the person that started  the post if their problem was fixed?

Lynnie

0 Likes