unable to log in to email
jonesan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Right now I am unable to log in to the email account. I went to the page to change email ID and pasword. They gave me a temporary password, but then they switched the email account to my internet account. I did not have a problem with the internet account at all, only with the email account. Hopefully it can be fixed through this forum.

0 Likes
Re: unable to log in to email
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi jonesan, sorry you're having problems with your email account. You may be having this issue because of our recent change to Verizon 2.0 which allows access to all your account and email information through one site. It may be just a matter of logging into your internet account and it should bring up access to email also. Let me know if you still need help with this.

0 Likes
MagicMan
Contributor - Level 1

What's the difference between email & internet accounts?  

When I log into verizon.net, I see a snapshot of my inbox and some other newsy things.  Is that what you mean by internet account?

When I log into webmail.verizon.net or webmail.verizon.com, I go right to my email.

0 Likes
jonesan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Kim,  Before Verizon changed it, I had two log-ins ID's and two Passwords. .One log-in was to go to the email etc,,  the other was to pay the home phone bill.  Now II have been told one is Verizon.net and the other is Verizon.com. However, when I log in to Verizon.net, it automatically changes into Verizon.com. It is very nice to have everything on the same page, but right now it is not working right in this case. Only one log-iin ID is working, but when I want to log-in to the email my password is rejected. After many phone calls I have been told to expect a phone call within 24 hours, because they are still working on it. Sofar I have not heard anything, except hearing the same message. I assume I have to have more patience. Thank you for your reply.

jonesan

jonesan
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are such a lucky man. However, when logging in to Verizon.net, it changes into Verizon.com. I will have to do without any email for the time being, because my password is being rejected. One of these days I hope the problem will be solved. I wish I could do a magic tric to do this. So lucky you are a MagicMan.  jonesan

0 Likes
MagicMan
Contributor - Level 1

Did you try logging directly into webmail.verizon.com?   That is supposed to take you straight to your email in this new world.

Try it with both userid/passwords to see if either gets you to your email.

0 Likes