Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
$25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC - 2019 still available?
cm3

Just looking for an updated (2019) answer to this question. We're going to upgrade 2 of our 4 lines from Samsung Galaxy S8 to S10. Our current S8 phones have 4 payments left on the payment plan so we receive a $ 25 SP device payment discount on our line charges using our older MORE Everything plan. We will NOT be changing our plan when purchasing the S10s. Will this discount continue to be applied to the line charges when we upgrade these 2 phones?  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: $25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC - 2019 still available?
boringusername

It should but you won't be eleigble for any BOGO or any other discount promos they may have

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question, we know how important it is to get the correct information regarding the applicable promotions when getting a new phone, and we want to assist you the best possible way. If you keep the same plan your promotion will still apply if you get a device agreement. PamD_VZW

0 Likes
Jeydon

Can you assist me? I've had since 2016, the  "$25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC" on each of my two lines. I've had multiple devices on payments over time and have always maintained the  "$25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC". On the 17th of this month, I paid of my most recent device. At the same time I ordered a cheap flip phone on payments for $3.33 monthly. The only reason I ordered it was to keep my "$25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC".

Today I was looking at my plan. On my line with the new flip phone I just ordered , it no longer says "$25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC". It now says "$25 OFF SMARTPHONE MONTH2MONTH".

Can you explain what "$25 OFF SMARTPHONE MONTH2MONTH" is?

How it works, how long is it good for and what limitations it has?

How it differs from "25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC"?

Why this would change as I didn't authorize any changes to my plan?

Thanks in advance  

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Here's how it works:

More Everything with 6GB or above gives you that $25 off discount off smartphones. When you're paying monthly on a device, you get the device payment discount. 

If you don't have a monthly payment, you qualify for a different $25 off discount that is the month to month one.

The difference is an agent has to add that one on for you. Otherwise, it can default to the full $40 for the line. You don't need to purchase anything to get the $25 off. In fact, a basic phone only gets $10 off if it's active on a line under More Everything.

0 Likes