Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4gb for the price of 2gb plan?
hanau

Anyone seen or heard if verizon plans on doing this again this year?

I have  1 non smart phone left on my plan and plan to upgrade it to a smartphone at Christmas(the only one that will not be Unlimited)

thanks

0 Likes
Re: 4gb for the price of 2gb plan?
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Haven't seen/heard anything.  I wouldn't hold my breath since they are still promoting the Share Everything plan.

0 Likes
dimap52

Maybe they will adjust the allowances on the Share Everything plans or knock the access fees down some, or who knows what if anything. Personally I would like them to restore the individual plans and put some generous allowances on those.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I've thought of all that as well.  If only we had a crystal ball ...

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

There may be deals around the holidays, but you won't hear about it until they are released.  And it may be good deals on phones, but not data plans, or possibly special promo deals on plans and options.  Those tend to just confuse things though, when different people get different deals/prices for the same packages.

Conclusion:  Wait and see, and if you see a deal you like that you qualify for, grab it because it likely won't last long.

0 Likes
Not applicable

dimap52 wrote:

Maybe they will adjust the allowances on the Share Everything plans or knock the access fees down some, or who knows what if anything. Personally I would like them to restore the individual plans and put some generous allowances on those.

The access fees are the big reason we haven't switched to Share Everything. If they were $35 instead of $40 we consider it. If they were $30 we'd definitely do it. If Verizon's ultimate goal is to get people to switch you'd think they would incentivize that process.

0 Likes