Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ATT now offering unlimited to any mobile any carrier
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Just saw an ad for ATT if you purchase unlimited messaging you get unlimited M2M on any carrier.

0 Likes
Re: ATT now offering unlimited to any mobile any carrier
willzzz99
Novice

Not that surprising.

AT&T's been really modernizing their US UMTS/HSPA+ network moving the transport from the cell sites to the core network to VoIP (Carrier Ethernet over VoIP). VZW is doing the same on their upgraded network /w the 4G LTE roll-out. (They only started this when they have moved recently the majority of their metro switching to VoIP which finished recently.)

Hint: Voice is cheap as molasses (think about VoIP) for ALL carriers.

T-Mobile's has had unlimited for ever, and Sprint has unlimited voice as well...

Let's see how long VZW holds out. 

0 Likes
Re: ATT now offering unlimited to any mobile any carrier
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
I believe that has actually been available for a few months now. It was introduced about the time they dropped their $5 plan for 200 text messages and added a plan with 1000 texts for $10.

Neither the 1000 texts plan or their unlimited M2M on any carrier interested me. I don't use either feature enough to justify them. And I think I actually had AT&T at the time of the plans changed and were added.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes