Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Absolutely Disgusted.
Treysrogue

I have spent several HOURS over the past 2 weeks dealing with various Customer Service representatives.   Some have told me YES!  You CAN get the Edge program!!  While others have said NO!  You are not ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE.  

I spent almost an HOUR on the phone with a rep the other week who said he ordered me a Galaxy Note 3, TOOK MY CREDIT CARD information, said he charged me $40+ to ORDER the phone...and today I call and the woman cannot FIND THE ORDER, and said I do not qualify.   One of the people on my other lines had the SAME thing happen.  What the hell is going on????   I bet if I call back, I will get a rep who says I DO qualify. 

I am DISGUSTED with Verizon.  I have absolutely NO intention of renewing ANY of the FOUR LINES I have with your awful company.  You do not give a damn about your customers - once you suck them in with a deal, you do not offer ANY deals or promotions.   I got you THREE NEW CLIENTS on my plan, and still - NOTHING.   I am not asking to be let out of my contract early.  All I want to do is UPGRADE MY STUPID PHONE, AND I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IT, but you say unless I pay for the whole thing at ONCE I CAN'T DO IT.  WTF????????????   I do NOT understand why you just won't let me and the others on my line upgrade our phones to the Edge plan, and stay on this contract????????   WE JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO UPGRADE WHEN WE WANT, NOT WHEN YOU SAY WE CAN. 

I currently have my home phone through verizon and am shortly going to GET ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.   I want NOTHING to do with your company, for you are not willing to budge, and you have your customer service reps WASTING MY TIME.   

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Disgusted.
rwhitlow

I HAVE 4 UNLIMITED LINES WITH VERIZON, AND AM ABOUT READY TO TAKE UP LOCAL CARRIER'S OFFER OF BUY OUT.

I ORDERED AN EDGE PRODUCT ON2/20/14--RETURNED..CAN'T GET EDGE PROGRAM CANCELED ON THAT LINE, ENDING XXX-XXXX- 4690, STILL BILL ME EACH MONTH.

ON3/24/14/I TRIED ANOTHER EDGE PRODUCT ON LINE XXX-XXXX- 0279. RETURNED, STILL BEING BILLED FOR EDGE.

I HAVE PROVIDED PROOF OF RETURN DELIVERY TO TWO DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS, PROMISED CREDITS ON BOTH LINES, ALL FOR NIL TO DATE

I AM GIVING VZW TILL NEXT BILLING CYCLE, MAY 12TH, AND I AM CANCELLING ENTIRE VZW PACKAGE. I HAVE A LOCAL CARRIER(LOMOS.NET), THAT WILL ALLOW $350/LINE BUYOUT, AND I AM TAKING THEN UP ON IT.

MY ACCOUNT EMAIL IS (removed)

I WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH VZW AGAIN, UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME. BEING A LAWYER, I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT

PS I HAVE POD OF BOTH CANCELLED EDGE PRODUCTS RETURNED TO FORT WORTH, TX. FACILITY

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Disgusted.
Not applicable

Being a lawyer means nothing.

They are not going to contact you.

Call 1-800-922-0204 and speak to customer service like everyone else.

By the way stop posting in all caps. It's rude and uncalled for.

Good Luck

0 Likes