Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
All circuits are busy....
IamWabbs

I have a prepaid wireless (LG Cosmos 3) and 90% of the time when I try to make a call, I get the message "All circuits are busy.  Please try your call again later".  Usually if I repeatedly try to call the same number I finally get through.  It's getting really annoying when I pay for the service and I don't get what I paid for.  It has been happening since around the 1st part of March.  I've tried rebooting my phone, taking the battery out and still get the same thing.  I have got to be able to use my cell phone at work if there is an emergency and getting this message over and over again is not acceptable. My zip code (from what I have seen asked of others who have had the same issue) is 47243.  I've tried calling customer service but they want me to call back on a land line and I do not have 1.  I rely on my cell.  What more can I do?Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: All circuits are busy....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

IamWabbs, I am so sorry for the issues you are having trying to make calls. We want you to have dependable service. Have you tried to dial *22899 on your device to reprogram it? Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
IamWabbs

I have reprogrammed my phone as suggested and am still getting the message "all circuits are busy".  I was hoping it had fixed the issue since I hadn't had a problem, then it started again today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

IamWabbs,

We definitely need to find out what on Earth is going on with your phone! What zip code are you in? I'd like to check your area.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
IamWabbs

My zip code is 47243. (Indiana)

0 Likes