Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Another 55+ Unlimited Plan (Meet Requirements and Still Denied)
OriB

I am 55+ and have been seeing various articules on the 55+ plan and after reading the webpage (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/55-plus-unlimited-plan/) I met the requirements  

"To be eligible, you must meet these requirements:

• Be 55 years old or older
  • Have 1 or 2 phones on your account
  • Have a Florida billing address on your account"

So I called Verizon support the other day about getting the 55+ unlimited plan and was told I could not get it. 1 CS rep was questioning how I was even able to see the program. So then I was told it's not offered on my account and I questioned why when I meet the requirements so I was told I'd get a call back. Did a support chat with verizon inquiring about it then I was told "It will depend on the tenurity of the account as well." Where is that in the eligibly requirements. 

Anyone have this happen?

0 Likes
Re: Another 55+ Unlimited Plan (Meet Requirements and Still Denied)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know it can be a little frustrating when you meet the requirements for a specific plan, but then find out the offer is not available for you. Being eligible doesn't mean you will qualify for the plan as this is just a trial offer at the current moment. When you meet the requirements, other things are then determined, and it's determined by the customer meeting certain account criteria as well. We appreciate your interest in this offer, and I'm truly sorry to hear that it was not offered to you. Even though it's not offered  to you now, doesn't mean it would not be offered to you in the near future when it possibly extends further than just a trial offer.  

JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes