Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Auto bill pay
Patfromcork

I set up an auto bill pay account a few months ago. I was promised an extra 500MB of data for doing so. So far, in my three months with Verizon my service has been shut down three times, twice with zero warning. The autopay that will make my life so much easier has NEVER worked. I NEVER got my extra 500mb of data and my efforts to resolve the problem have been such a major hassle that I can honestly say this is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It was at the thirty minute mark of my third cal l(the first one dropped completely and the second hung up after repeated claims that she couldn't hear me). to Verizon yesterday that I was able to get my phone turned back on for a problem that should never have existed in the first place..To contact an actual human being is so difficult and time consuming that it beggars belief! If you want to improve your service you have to first provide service.

This problem has theoretically been resolved, again.If my service is shut down again and I don't get the extra 500mb I was promised I will not be surprised. I now have zero expectation of this company and they will probably still disappoint me.

All I ask is to be treated with some respect and receive what I pay for, is that too much to ask?.

0 Likes
Re: Auto bill pay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Patfromcork

I'm sorry to hear your plan was not set up as expected! We definitely want to make sure this is resolved quickly for you. This does sounds like an option with Auto Pay set up on a PrePaid ALLSET plan. Is that the plan you're on now? We only have access to Post Pay accounts on this site, so if this has not been resolved I do recommend reaching out to our PrePay Team directly.

To reach our Prepay Team, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Then press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account.  If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
radiotech

I have a similar issue. My autopay didn't work on our main account, so I got a walmart money card, set it up, it still doesn't work and you can never talk to anyone live. Totally useless customer service. You can listen to a ton of propaganda messages, help on how to push buttons, but if it isn't going to answer your question, you're out of luck. Looks like a scam to keep you from getting the extra 500MB of data and force you to a full Verizon account. You don't count unless you are paying a lot more

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We care about your business radiotech. I'm sorry you are having issues with contacting our customer service. You can also chat with us and stop by a corporate store to speak with our representative. Please let me know what specific problems you are having with the auto bill pay.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes