Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Autopay discount
Prepper357

Is the $10 auto pay discount $10 off each line or once for the entire account? 

Re: Autopay discount
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

The discount is per line for the autopay and paperless billing on the account. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Prepper357

So, just to be clear, I have 8 lines on my account which is the Unlimited Plan, and I pay $110 a month for the plan and get one $10 discount for autopay and paperless.  If I upgrade my plan to get 30GB hotspot on mine it raises mine to $50 and the other 7 go to $40 per line but there's no Plan charge, AND then each line gets $10 discount for me paying with auto for the whole account?  Thanks for your help, just trying to make sure before I actually do this that this is the case because if my numbers are right then it will equal out to the same amount in the end.

I also see that VZW is providing an extra 15GB hotspot for the next month right?

Thank you

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

What is the exact name of the plan you have now and which plan are you considering? 

The community members can't answer your questions fully until we have enough information to do the math and break it down for you. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The discount can depend on the Unlimited plan you are on. To find more information about this, please check out this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/. StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
Prepper357

Ok, thanks for the link. It says you can get a $10\month discount per line on th just kids, start, play, do more or get more unlimited plans, ours would all be do more with 2 being get more so looks like that is definitely tha case.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Prepper357

Great question and as another member mentioned the exact plan you are on and considering needs to be provided to ensure we can address your concern. I will try based on the information here. So when you say you currently pay $110 for the plan, that sounds like the “New Verizon Unlimited” (a grandfathered plan http://vz.to/2l0rAxd). That link will provide you the FAQs and you will be able to see what discounts are available. Now based on the other part of your message, it sounds like you are considering our mix and match options (see here https://vz.to/2JN0uJI). The autopay/paperless discount has a cap so you will not receive a $10 discount for all 8 lines. On the link, please change the number on the left that says how many lines do you need to the number of lines you have so that you get accurate pricing. Also, the price listed includes the autopay/paperless discount (hover over the little i under the number of lines selection). Does that address your question?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Perfect, Prepper357. I know how essential the discount will be to your account. Are there any other concerns I can address for you today? 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes