Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Before my Wife went to Philipines, I turned on Global services on her Iphone 5c and roaming. I have international turned on for my 5s and I am in the US. Question, How do I make a phone call to my wife's cell phone?
rogerhelmich

Before my Wife went to Philipines, I turned on Global services on her Iphone 5c and roaming. I have international turned on for my 5s and I am in the US. Question, How do I make a phone call to my wife's cell phone?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Before my Wife went to Philipines, I turned on Global services on her Iphone 5c and roaming. I have international turned on for my 5s and I am in the US. Question, How do I make a phone call to my wife's cell phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rogerhelmich,

Sorry about that. Did your wife obtain an International SIM card? If she did, then the calling will be a little different. If she did not, you will just call her phone as your normally do. Your phone will recognize that she is outside of the US and you will be billed accordingly. Here is how you would dial out to the Philippines: Dial 011 then 63 then international number.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Before my Wife went to Philipines, I turned on Global services on her Iphone 5c and roaming. I have international turned on for my 5s and I am in the US. Question, How do I make a phone call to my wife's cell phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

No worries rogerhelmich. We can help with those steps. YOu can view directions to calling internationally via our global page http://vz.to/17KseUf . ^KH

0 Likes
rogerhelmich

well thank you for pointing me to the web page that I have spent several hours at before I came to this forum to ask a question that I can not find the answer to.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rogerhelmich,

Sorry about that. Did your wife obtain an International SIM card? If she did, then the calling will be a little different. If she did not, you will just call her phone as your normally do. Your phone will recognize that she is outside of the US and you will be billed accordingly. Here is how you would dial out to the Philippines: Dial 011 then 63 then international number.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes