Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Bill increased for Plan Rate Adjustment, but I have not changed plans
LUASHA63

Why do I have a $6.00 increase for Plan Rate Adjustment, when I have not made any changes to my plan? 

Re: Bill increased for Plan Rate Adjustment, but I have not changed plans
superbeast

Same thing here, they added this "Add-On". Is this just Verizon being greedy? This is not ok.

superbeast

I just got off the chat, the rep tried to convince me this was a "new tax". I pointed out that this was under "Add-ons", and on my bill it's under "Monthly charges and credits".  The rep said it would be under the "taxes" section on my next bill. Literally lied to me.

chunter1102

Verizon is now charging an additional $6 per line for those of us on older shared plans. It's a tactic to try to get us to switch to unlimited plans. You can pull the info up on Google.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there, LUASHA63. 
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your recent concerns on your bill. We would like to assist and look into these charges, so we can clarify and go over them. If you still need assistance with account-specific information, please feel free to send us a Private Note. 

*Celeste

0 Likes
Danandjoy

We had the same increase, I guess years of being a customer doesn't count for anything these days.  Am in the process of changing service to a more affordable service that doesn't include all these wasted add on's like disney and other woke companies that I would never watch let alone waste battery time on my phone.  

Will be gone from Verizon by the end of the month.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. We do want to make sure that you have a plan that is going to work for your needs. If Disney Plus is not something that you need, you would not need to activate it on your account through My Verizon Add-ons. These are optional features that are provided on the plan. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
WhizzoMan

I have the same "heartburn" re: this unwarranted rate increase. Especially since being a customer since 2015! I believe it is time to search for a different provider. One that values long time customers.

Kat106

Same thing here.  I made no changes AND closer look at bill shows a different IPhone than I actually have (still an old one but different color??!!)  Obvious proof that Verizon employees were playing around in my account?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, @Kat106. I am very sorry to hear we are experiencing issues with the bill. It's definetely something we need to take a closer look and fix. Please, if you could send us a private message, so we can take a closer look at your account and fix the issues we have on the features and bill. 

Remember we are available 24/7 via Social Media and we will be happy to assist you! 

>Sophie

0 Likes