Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broadband Stick Slow
mercedesme2

I got a Black Broad Band Stick nearly 2 years ago and is it me or is it the slowest thing in the world, I think Dial up is faster, I'm trying to watch a TV show from the Network station and even if I let it gather speed. I only get about 2 min's when it has to stop and Buffer or Load up.. is this as fast as it get's with the worthless thing ?

if there is a treat to get it to work faster please let me know as this is driving me up a wall...

Thanks,

Eric

0 Likes
Re: Broadband Stick Slow
Not applicable

mercedesme2,

Hello and welcome to the community!

I know slow data speeds are frustrating and I would like to make sure this improves for you. Do you know the make/model of your USB broadband device? A lot has changed in the last two years and we've made great strides in improve mobile data speeds. I would recommend ensuring you have the latest VZ Access Manager software for your device. You can find software updates here. Your location will also tell us much about the speeds because speeds can be affected by cell site capacity, topography and device positioning. You might want to check out our newer USB Modems and Mobile Hotspots we offer, including 4G devices to enhance speeds.

Please advise more information so I and the community can be of help!

Thank you!

0 Likes