Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Buying more data
moner256

I tried to buy more data by using my phone twice. My phone said I did purchase it but my bill said I'm still at 2 GB. It doesn't show it debited from my checking account either. Why is this?

Mona Wolters
0 Likes
Re: Buying more data
boringusername

You don't even have to buy it just use it they'll bill you for it. You have safety mode turned on? Alsoa re you ona single line or multi line plan?

0 Likes
Re: Buying more data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

moner256, I can see why confusion may arise if I was under the assumption that my data plan did not update accordingly. I am eager to help. What bill are you looking at? I ask because if you are looking at this month's bill it will not reflect the plan change update. Just like a gym membership, we bill a month in advance. For this reason, if the bill already printed out then the physical printed copy or the printable version online will not update. What is the exact plan or feature you bought? In addition to, if you enrolled in Auto Pay, then the automatic withdrawal will not deduct the newly updated amount since it will be on the next bill cycle. You can see if your data plan updated using this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205730/

If you still have confusion, I do not want you to be left without assistance, so I have sent you a message to your inbox. Please reply there if further help is needed.

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes