Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't install UML290
andreah66

Hello, I recently upgraded from a um150 to a uml290....I used the disc provided to install everything then plugged in the usb device.  It went thru the "found new hardware" and told me to insert the disc which I did.  It said the files could not be found so the uml290 could not be installed.  I have uninstalled everything then reinstalled to no avail.  I called tech support and am being sent a new disc because they think that's the problem.  In the meantime I went to vzam and downloaded the access manager straight from there and am STILL having the same problem...when it asks me to put in the cd to update the device (or install drivers I think?) I instead send it to the fresh download I just did straight from the vzam website and I get the same message.  Is the device bad?  Or am I missing something?  I'm SO frustrated at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Can't install UML290
Not applicable

Andreah66, it has been several days so I'm hoping this issue is resolved by now. Have you been able to install the software? If not, what Operating System do you have on your computer? If you haven't already, make sure the software from your previous device is completely uninstalled. 

0 Likes