Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Change Carriers?
Bluemoore

Hi...new to the community. I'm struggling with a decision whether I should let Verizon go after years of being a loyal customer. I love their service but with all these new deals popping up, I just don't know. As you know, Verizon doesn't give any good deals to existing customers...not many do. But found if I switch to Metro T-Mobile, I can get ALOT more GBs, a new LG which I love, for 1/2 the price that I am paying now. 

There's another called..can't remember exactly...Visible? More GBs, less than 1/2 than I'm paying and they have the same phone at a really good price. Anybody know anything about them? Saw it on Facebook and it "seems" to have something to do with Verizon but not sure. Anybody used Metro T-MOBILE? If so, do you like it?

It just seems so stupid to be paying $80 for 1 line.

Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Re: Change Carriers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want to see is you having to consider leaving the Verizon Wireless family, Bluemoore. We work hard to offer valuable deals to all customers. It’s great to hear that you love our service. We’re taking it a step further. We’ve sent a Private Note to get into more account detail.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Bluemoore

I didn't understand your message. What I was saying was I could get 3GBs, unlimited, the LG Stylo5 free all for $40.00. I do love your service. Liked it better when you showed appreciation to your existing customers when their contracts were up you would offer upgrades on phones either free or VERY discounted. But Verizon is still one of the most expensive out there. I mean, I only have 1 line and pay so much for it. It would be stupid if I didn't change but it beaks my heart to do so.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

@Bluemoore wrote:

I didn't understand your message. What I was saying was I could get 3GBs, unlimited, the LG Stylo5 free all for $40.00. I do love your service. Liked it better when you showed appreciation to your existing customers when their contracts were up you would offer upgrades on phones either free or VERY discounted. But Verizon is still one of the most expensive out there. I mean, I only have 1 line and pay so much for it. It would be stupid if I didn't change but it beaks my heart to do so.

Those phones were never free. Back then, contracted phones had double the line access than phones without.

Example: Verizon plan cost $20 a month for the line, same line was $40 a month  under a 2 year with an iPhone SE for 99c. While a 99c phone sounds like the better deal, that same phone cost $16.66 for the monthly payment.

$40 contract with 99c phone VS $20 line + $16.66. Suddenly that sweet deal doesn't look so sweet anymore. Customers weren't getting a good deal with a contract.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is to get a great value on your service with us, Bluemoore. We do have a a Verizon Prepaid plan available that includes 6GB of data for $40, or $35 with automatic payment. You can learn more at the following link: http://spr.ly/66021ZALm. Is this information useful?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes