Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Change to Prepaid?
kkzmom11

i want to know how i can change to prepaid for my existing basic phone? i don't want to buy another phone, since the reception won't be any better where i live.

<Branched to a new discussion.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Change to Prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello kkzmom11,

I would like to assist you with information on switching from Post-pay to Pre-pay. Why are you planning on switching from your current account to a prepaid account? What is going on with your reception? Are you having issues with voice calls or data? To switch over, your account must be current. Are you currently under contract with your current plan? If so, there may be an early-termination fee if the line is canceled early. Send me a private message with your name and mobile number. I would be happy to review the best option for you.

Looking forward to assisting you.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@kkzmin11

DON'T post your phone numbers on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kkzmom11

Ann154, I wasn't aware my response was going on  a public forum. I thought i was getting a private response from a verizon rep. I don't ordinarily put my # out there for all to see. thanks for letting me know it got posted publicly.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

The Verizon Wireless Community is a public peer to peer forum. You are not required to sign in to read the posts. You are required to sign in to post questions and reply to posts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes