Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service Representatives.
MGLOSSER

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the customer service that I have received lately. Since October I have spent almost 60 hrs on the phone with different CSR (customer service representatives).  The vast majority of the Car's that I have dealt with have not been helpful, nor have they even tried to help me resolve my issues at hand. My problems started back in October when I added a Canada package to my husbands line. I called in tallest 4 times and was misinformed about the plan details. I would get one set of information and my husband would call in and get completely different information. Don't even get me started on the issue we had with upgrading to 4G phones. (took us 2 weeks and well over 30 hours on the phone to finally get both phones activated and working properly). Then just last week I called to find out why my mobile internet line was not shut off the way it was supposed to have been only to basically told that my husband was a liar by a CSR. After dealing with that situation I was transferred over to to a service tech to get 2 of my lines replacement phones. Received them activated them, and now I am getting txt messages telling me that they have not received the devices back yet and if Verizon does not receive them back soon I will be charged up to $500 for phones that were free originally. When I call in to find out what's going on I am told they have been received at the warehouse, but it could take up to 12 days for them to be checked in. REALLY ?????? And to top it of the CSR got rude with me for asking why it takes so long to check them in, since they weren't "showing"as being returned into the system as I could potentially be charged $500 per phone.  So Verizon if you supposedly pride yourself on your customer satisfaction, you might want to retrain your CSR's and teach them that the customer is always right, not that their spouse is a Liar and do not allow them to treat us, your customers, the way they do.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Representatives.
Grothka
Novice

{please keep it relevant} I'll just say that once the phones are checked in that any associated charges would be instantly dropped off.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Representatives.
ChaunceyM_VZW
Novice

Hello MGLOSSER! I understand why you are concerned! I can get this issue resolved for you! Please send a PM(Private Message) include a contact number and the best time to call. I look forward to speaking with you.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes