Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Customer service
jelmore10

Verizon

I have been a loyal customer for a number of years, the changes you are making is in my opinion counterintuitive to good customer relations. I am very disappointed with your current business path.  I canceled my Netflix account when they separated dvds and streaming.  If I didn’t have all of my family on my plan I would switch to one of your competitors. For a company that prides itself on customer service it is my professional opinion that you are dropping the ball. Most of the competition is giving more and more perks to their customers while I have been informed that if I upgrade my phone you are taking away services that I have had for years. As it turns out I will have to remain a customer of yours for the next couple of years. It is my hope that you will start to treat your customer base better. I don’t want to change providers but if you continue on your present course I may not have a choice, so to speak.

Sincerely

0 Likes
Re: Customer service
Wild_River_Idaho

I agree with you 100%!!  We have 5 phones on our account and, of course, all have a different contract expiration dates, so it's nearly impossible to move us all off of Verizon.  So, they have us where they want us and there's nothing we can do about having our plan changed because it's no longer offered (or forced to add services because of the new phone's capabilities) when someone needs a new phone device.  For renewing our contracts, we're "rewarded" with less inclusive plans, change fees, and a higher monthly bill. Let's hope Verizon figures this out. 

<< See recent post >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes