Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Data Plan Tiers...
unhappycust1

Data plan tiers are rediculous. As much money as we shell out to this company. They want to do us like this. Well all my lines will be cancelled. Sprint has unlimited for 49.99/month i'd rather do that then take a chance of going over 2 gigs. Good riddens to this so called Verizon. Lets give away customers to our competition. Very Awesome! 😄 F***in **bleep** Company. 

0 Likes
Re: Data Plan Tiers...
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

unhappycust1 wrote:

Data plan tiers are rediculous. As much money as we shell out to this company. They want to do us like this. Well all my lines will be cancelled. Sprint has unlimited for 49.99/month i'd rather do that then take a chance of going over 2 gigs. Good riddens to this so called Verizon. Lets give away customers to our competition. Very Awesome! 😄 F***in **bleep** Company. 

Don't understand your comment. If you had lines before the data tiers took effect, then you have the exact same data plan now and the tiered data plans will not affect you. If you didn't have lines before the data tiers took effect and you hate them so much, WHY did you sign up?

0 Likes
Re: Data Plan Tiers...
Grothka
Novice
I call this a troll... have fun with Sprint, hope you get good service where you are at!... oh one more thing, if you do want the unlimited data make sure you are in a 4g area, Sprint's "unlimited" plan only includes 5 gb on their 3g network
0 Likes