Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Plan Upgrade Possible?
dancingwater

I just recently upgraded my calling plan and add on the 12gb mobile hotspot plan and today i just saw they are offering the "Twice The Data" plan for the same price?

Thats 22GB for the same price than i am paying now for the 12GB. Is there a way for me to get on this plan without additional cost?

I really hope so.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: Data Plan Upgrade Possible?
dancingwater

I went to upgrade the plan and they offered it for a limiting time without addtional change.

My new plan now says this

22GB Data Bundle with Personal Email & Mobile Hotspot for $100.00

Narley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
silver6055

dancingwater wrote:

I went to upgrade the plan and they offered it for a limiting time without addtional change.

My new plan now says this

22GB Data Bundle with Personal Email & Mobile Hotspot for $100.00

Narley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you aren't really using this data with the LG Accolade in your profile!

0 Likes
dimap
Novice

Or you could have traded DOWN to the $70 12 Gig (2x5+2) plan and got the same 12 Gig you had before and $30/mo savings which is what I would have done. As it is, i'm on last year's $15/150 Meg promo, and I'm not even gonna jump to this year's $20/300 Meg deal. Still can't add hotspot to it so i don't need the extra puny 150 Meg allowance since wi-fi is everywhere.

0 Likes
dancingwater

^^ I agree and went to down to 12GB plan for $70 and it took the contract change. Thanks for the input.

Gotta update that phone device too. Thanks

0 Likes