Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data coverage
livefreeordie

Verizon

Why does my service go from 4G down to 0 the same time every night??????? is it because i use to much data with my unlimited plan??? I'm not the only one who complains about you people controlling how much data we can use. How about i stop paying you the full amount every week!! is that fair enough for you??

0 Likes
Re: Data coverage
B33
Sr. Leader

If you have Unlimited data there really no Limit to what you can Use,  what phone do you have ?  if it's an Android there is a Limiter built in the Phone that can shut down the Data, this limiter can be stretch out so the Data won't shut off, you can also set this Limiter to you bill cycle Dates like mine is the 26 of each month so i set mine for the 27 it cycle those dates I've never went over on my Data I do have Unlimited as well..

0 Likes
livefreeordie

I have the droid 3, i realize there is no limit but verizon always seems to shut me off when i start to use to much data. I use around 15G a month somtimes more.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Wow that is Bucket full,  is there a possibility of using Wi-Fi when your at your Home or is that not available.. that might help I use mine Quite a bit.. 

0 Likes
livefreeordie

I use that much while at work, not work related.

0 Likes
livefreeordie

The other problem is the service, right now it goes from 3G to nothing. It will do that everyday between 1am - 6am

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

hmm How long have you noticed this has this went on for week,  weeks or months.. It sounds kind of like there doing maintenance on the System if so that can be any were from the Towers to underground Landline cable that supplies the Data signal..

One thing I just thought of is there by chance a tower located on or near your building this may be a wild guess but if there is a tower located there your employer may have authority over the Tower and is shutting it down.. Stopping all data extra activity if the company has Landline phones you the capability to call out in case of an emergency but as for anything else they may shutting it down till 6am  but hopefully it's what i mentioned first it's only a maintenance thing.  Good Luck Smiley Happy b

0 Likes