Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Different plans
Kennethjkjones77

I have 3 lines. Am I able to put one unlimited plan and the other 2 lines have like 4 gig plans so I'm not paying for unlimited on all 3 lines??   Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Different plans
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

There are different tiers of unlimited service. You could always place a lower cost tier of unlimited service on 2 of the lines and a higher tier of unlimited service on the third line of service.

0 Likes
rempson
Novice

Yes you can, but...

Have you priced it?  I am looking at their plans and I see 4 GB is $90 for two lines and the new unlimited plan starts at $70 for one line. Before taxes and such, a total bill of $160.

However, three lines on the new unlimited start at $45 line, so three lines would be $135.  It would actually cost less to have all lines on the unlimited plan. 

0 Likes
TheMeatball

depending on how those other 2 lines are used, may give you more options than you realize.

For instance I have 2 lines,  one with vzw, one w/o.

the other phone line, gets forwarded, to my vzw phone, and its prepaid, on paylo - thruogh virgin mobile.  its $20/mo.

my vzw phone, is also prpaid, $40/mo with 4gb of data or whatever.

so for $60/mo I get 2 lines, 4gb of data on vzw... now granted i never use the phone associated with the other line...  but this is an option if you dont use the other lines.

the options vzw offer for my situation would tip the scales at over $90/mo for the same service.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@rempson wrote:

Yes you can, but...

Have you priced it?  I am looking at their plans and I see 4 GB is $90 for two lines and the new unlimited plan starts at $70 for one line. Before taxes and such, a total bill of $160.

However, three lines on the new unlimited start at $45 line, so three lines would be $135.  It would actually cost less to have all lines on the unlimited plan. 

The mix and match option doesn't allow the standard tiered plans and unlimited plans on the same account. The only tiered plan allowed in the kids plan with 5GB and that plan can't be assigned to the account owner's line. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.