Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discount for Connected Device (Apple Watch)
TekDad

So I have the 5G get more plan and so does my wife.  It clearly states for each of us that we get a 50% discount for a connected device like an Apple Watch.  So for my watch it’s 5 bucks a month instead of 10.  For my wife’s watch there is no discount.  10 bucks a month.  On my previous bills we both got a discount.  For the last few months she has not.  

So I spent 30 minutes on the phone and they tell me that now only one Watch can get the discount?  But it says on her plan she get’s 50% and for my plan it says I get 50%.  They told me I’m being billed correctly as only one watch get’s the discount.  It’s two plans.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Discount for Connected Device (Apple Watch)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, TekDad. I'm sorry for the different information surrounding the Watch line on your line verses your wife's line. I would be just as confused, and curious. Do you both have the newer Get More Plan? 

I'm sending you a Private Message, to hopefully, better assist you.  -Vanessa

0 Likes
TekDad

Hi Vanessa,

Yes.  We both have the new 5G get more plan.  I did get your private message but there was no way to reply to it.

Thanks!

0 Likes
sak12

How did this resolve? I have had 2 apple watches with a Share Line connected to two eligible plans for over a year and I just got my bill for this month (June) with I have a similar issue. The difference is that neither my wife nor I are being given the discount, both watches are being billed for $10 instead of the $5. I spent a good hour chatting online with a rep and on the phone. I was told the discount for the devices are no longer offered, as in "the promotion has ended". We have the 5G Get More plans and I have checked everywhere and have not been able to find where it states the discount is for a limited time period. The person I spoke with on the phone said they could not find anything either just that the "promotion" had ended. As of today, the same plan is being offered and there is no mention of a promotional time period that the offer is valid. I am at a loss. All I want is for Verizon to honor the plan terms and if they have changed, to provide me with an updated copy. 

TekDad

Sadly it didn’t resolve.  I spent hours on the phone.  They basically said yeah you used to have that deal.  Now you don’t.  I wasn’t happy but I threw in the towel.  I am getting the discount on one watch but not on both like I used to.  I suppose one day they’ll take away the other discount too and give me the same reasoning.  Good luck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, sak12! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. Are you able to send a private note, so we can get to the bottom of this?

*Alexis

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, TekDad. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes