Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ Promo
BuddyinCA

Hi!

I have the original grandfathered Unlimited data plan since 2006.  I'm loyal to VZW and would LOVE to be rewarded for being a loyal customer.  Please honor that request.  Thanks.  Buddy--

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Promo
Tigerstep

You don't have to deal with congestion issues the rest us do, you can suffer.

0 Likes
BuddyinCA

Tigerstep,

I'm so sorry!  I don't really need the details. But, it sounds like you had a really bad day!  So, I'm going to wish you a very Happy & Healthy Holiday Season and new year free of the suffering you so graciously wished upon me.  Tomorrow, and every day thereafter, ,my wish for you is that you wake up w/ a spring in your Tigerstep, and make the best out of every day possible.

Be well! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BuddyinCA, we appreciate your loyalty and patronage. I can definitely address your Disney+ inquiry. It sounds like you may be on an older Nationwide or America's choice plan that included the 29.99 (now $49.99) Unlimited Email and Web feature. Since the data with those plans was an added feature and not a part of the plan itself, the Disney+ promotion does not apply to those plans. You must actually be on an Unlimited plan (not feature) to qualify for the 12 months free as shown here:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/#eligible

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes