Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does anyone else have major issues reaching any live customer service?
unhappycustomerof11ye

I have been trying to get live assistance for over 2 hours.  I tried the live chat but each time, it sas all agents are too busy.  I called and was placed on hold for 8 minutes and then hung up on.  This has happened repeatedly.  I have had my Verizon wireless account for 11 years and I keep being charged more and more but customer service is getting worse and worse?  Does anyone know of a magic way to contact a live person to ask a question? I am really ready to let t-mobile buy me out of this crappy contract.  I am beyond frustrated and unhappy with Verizon Wireless.  They keep changing the rules, charging more, and providing less service.  I cant even find a phone number listed to contact their corporate office to file a complaint.

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone else have major issues reaching any live customer service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello unhappycustomerof11years,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been having issues reaching our customer support. I know it can be upsetting to wait on hold, but calls are answered in the order we receive them so at times, there can be a wait to speak with a representative.

We don't want to leave you frustrated and unhappy, and we certainly don't want you to consider leaving Verizon. Please tell me more about why you're considering leaving! I'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
helennora

I have been with Verizon wireless for many years and currently I am so fed up I want to cancel my plan if I can ever get through to talk to someone! When I do finally get through after very long wait times there is either no follow through or I have been disconnected and they don't call back. I am so completely frustrated but suppose that I will have to suck it up and waste my time on hold to be able to terminate my contract. For such a big company you would really think that they would have their act more together. I feel better now that I have vented and now I am off to wait on hold with valuable time that I don't have for such nonsense.

0 Likes
helennora

Michelle's answer to the other complaint similar to mine did not offer a solution after a customer is already very frustrated. So frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi helennora,

No! We can't see you leave! I am truly sorry about the long hold times. We want to work this out for you. Please tell us what's going on? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

0 Likes
LindaLamb

I am also very frustrated. I did make some progress yesterday with a chat line, however I now need to contact Customer Service by phone to have this resolved and there is no way to get through. I would be very grateful if my calls even went THROUGH to be placed on hold. I cannot find a way to reliably contact Customer Service. The expectation seems to be that if you don't want to purchase something new, then Verizon will find as many way as possible to put roadblocks in the way of actually contacting them. I would be fine with sending a letter, sending email, chatting with someone with authority to handle my question, or finding a number that I could call to enter a hold queue. Online, options are greyed out; phone calls are ended upon dialing. I can't believe that this is a functioning company.

0 Likes
SeanNova

I too would like to speak to customer service.  How?  This is frustrating

0 Likes
manaos

Try this: I get repeated calls from the following three Verizon customer service numbers regarding their "customer retention" program because someone else has linked my number to their account. Despite repeated calls to customer service, they still haven't fixed it and I get 3-5 calls per day from customer service. I've blocked each number, but when I block them, I start getting calls from a new number. They always answer when I use these numbers.

360-566-2727 

360-566-2011

360-450-4353

Call one of the numbers, enter " * " when prompted and then hold for customer service, they always answer. Of course it might be a customer service department that can't help you, but maybe they can transfer you.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

SeanNova wrote:

I too would like to speak to customer service.  How?  This is frustrating

Dial 800-922-0204 from any phone, or *611 on your handset.  Choose option "4" for Other - when prompted, SAY "Agent".  Following these steps, I am typically connected with a live person in 2-3 minutes max from when I dial in.  You do need to enter your phone number, and an account PIN, which may be the last 4 digits of the account holders SSN.  It may also be something you have set up if you are the account holder.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

LindaLamb, we want to ease your frustrations and we're eager to address all of your concerns. Please provide brief details regarding what's going on here in this forum. We're standing by for you right here or you can chat with us at our website: http://vz.to/LgZ8Ut

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes