Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Early Termination
chungdquach

I'm currently on a Family Plan with three phones.  Two of the phone 2 year contract ends on 10/1/2011 and the other one ends on 12/29/2011.  If I disconnect the two lines on 10/2/2011 and do an early termination on the other one (12/29/2011), do I get the $5.00 off every month of service?

0 Likes
Re: Early Termination
Not applicable
Not sure what you're asking. The ETF goes down every month you maintain your service.
0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

To the OP yes the ETF would be reduced by how many months the last phone has been in service. But you do not state what the phone is, so we can not say how much the ETF would be reduced.

0 Likes
chungdquach

thank you for the repost. i'm a little confuse because i read the other post and someone was stating the $5.00 reduction doesn't affect on Family Plans. and the phone i'm planning to ETF isn't a smartphone.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

My understanding is the only way the ETF would not be reduced is if you still have an Alltel phone on an Alltel plan. THAT ETF is a FLAT $200. But all those devices should be out of contract by now.

0 Likes
Not applicable
*611 and ask.
0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

chungdquach

Have you yet been able to determine what your ETF would be? If not, please PM me and I most certainly can obtain that information for you.

Since the line you are looking to cancel is a basic phone, the base rate of the ETF is $175 and you are absolutely correct, that amount does decrease the longer you are with us.

Might I ask why you want to cancel all 3 of your lines with us? Is there anything we can do to change your mind? Please let me know and we can definitely go over some options.

0 Likes