Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrated with Verizon customer service
sakoej

After three calls I feel like I have no were to turn but the the community boards.  If anyone is out there that can help with this situation let me know.

After multiple years of being a loyal Verizon customer I decided to call on 10/04/14 to upgrade my plan.  I spoke to Shelby who put together a plan that fit my needs however the "system" wouldn't let her change the plan without double billing my account.  Shelby told me to call back at the end of my billing cycle (10/25/14) to change my plan so I would not get double billed.  Shelby said that she would put a note in my account and everything would be taken care of when I called back. 

When I called today (10/25/14), Verizon has changed their pricing on single line plans and I can no longer receive what Shelby quoted me on 10/04/14.  The thing that makes me mad is when I called today I was lied to.  I was told that I could get what I was quoted.  When I logged into my account online I was given a "promotional" data plan good for a year that matched what I was quoted.  I guess no one looks at their bill close enough to catch this? When I called a second time today to fix the issue I was placed into a much higher plan but given a "discount" to bring me down.  Again, once I logged on to my account I found out the "discount" was only good for a year.

Currently I find myself in much higher plan that I wanted to be in and searching the competitors website for better deals.  If there is a person out there with access powers greater then a costumer service rep please let me know.  I hate to leave after such a long time but this has been one of the worst wireless customer service experiences that I can remember.