Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Global Service
planner

I am travelling in Melbourne Australia with an Apple 4s 64.  Everybody else has service but my phone has never had service since I left the US.  Is there anything else that I need to do.  I have sent messages to Verizon but no one will email back.  I really need cell service.

0 Likes
Re: Global Service
Not applicable

Hi planner, I know how important it is to have service on your phone when traveling, especially internationally. I want to make sure we get yours working. Before you left for Melbourne, did you call to activate your SIM card and setup for international use? If so, make sure your phone is setup for roaming correctly. Go to Settings>General>Network. Make sure cellular data is on, Voice & Data Roaming (if you plan on using your device for data also). Try resetting the phone by pressing and holding the power button and home buttons for 10 seconds until the Apple symbol pops up. If you are still having problems accessing data you can either send me a private message or contact our Global Support team from a different phone at 908-559-4899.

Also, I here are the rates for using your phone for voice and data in Australia.

0 Likes