Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Help! 3G USB Adapter
delal

I am a current Verizon customer with a basic calling plan with pay as you go data plan (non-3g phone). I will be traveling soon and I want to add a 3g USB adapter to my netbook. Can I add the service to my plan on a temporary basis? Or as a pay as you go service? I've searched the web site and it is not helpful at all regarding this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Help! 3G USB Adapter
dimap
Novice

The mobile broadband plan page has listings for pre-paid USB Modem plans. I don't know if they require specific hardware or not,  but if your usb modem is usable with these plans they should be easy enough to add to your account.  Problem is, they aren't cheap and don't give a whole lot of data for what they charge.

0 Likes
Re: Help! 3G USB Adapter
Not applicable

Delal, we do offer Prepaid Mobile Broadband services. Here is a chart of the plans, you can also find this information on our website

Prepaid Mobile Broadband

Pay as you go. That way you only pay for the data you really need.

USB Modems & Dedicated Mobile Hotspots

DurationData AmountMonthly Access
Day100MB$15
Week300MB$30
Month1GB$50
Month5GB$80
No activation or reconnection fees, and no overage charges.
0 Likes