Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hi, can someone tell me if I'm using my home wifi on my will it affect data usage?
Tdallas

Hi, can someone tell me if I'm using my home wifi on my will it affect data usage?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Hi, can someone tell me if I'm using my home wifi on my will it affect data usage?
ttipgem

Not sure what you mean by "affect data usage", but if you are connected to a WiFi network, the data that you use on WiFi will not count against your cellular data allowance.

View solution in original post

Re: Hi, can someone tell me if I'm using my home wifi on my will it affect data usage?
ttipgem

Not sure what you mean by "affect data usage", but if you are connected to a WiFi network, the data that you use on WiFi will not count against your cellular data allowance.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tdallas- Great question! We actually encourage using wifi when possible to help manage your data usage. You are NOT using youd mobile data when you are connected to wifi. The key is making sure that your wifi settings on the phone or mobile device are working to ensure that the device is not using mobile/cellualr data.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport