Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Horrible service and then the customer service worse
DeanOC

Loyal customer is going south on Verizon.  Just moved and the house is 3 miles from Verizon Orange County CA central offices.  ZERO connectivity!  Went to store and they want to sell me a $250 booster.  Told him I would rather switch if he treats me like that.  Said I have to call loyalty department.  No number on the website.  c'mon Verizon.  Do the right thing here. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible service and then the customer service worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DeanOC,

You deserve world class customer service! I'm here to help provide that. What phone do you have? What zip code are you located in? Do you get bad service only in the home?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DeanOC

ZERO service at home while your Coverage Map shows 4g lte service throughout zipcode 92603 - just  a stones throw from Verizon HQ in OC.  Found someone to talk to (after a ridiculous phone tree of questions) and they said there was an 80% chance that I would get service by going to the store (the same store in Irvine on Jamboree) that told me I would have to buy a Verizon Extender for $250.  Got there and they agreed to put in a new SIM card and while installing it tried to get me interested in other Verizon services.  Told him if this did not work, I would be buying everything from ATT or Sprint who in fact DO have coverage in my area according to neighbors. Got home and no network. Update your coverage maps and send me a couple of extender no charge or I cancel my contract. And trust me I will let people know what I think.  Customer trust defines the integrity of your company....you have lost my trust.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for sharing those extra details, DeanOC. We have a Network Team that works hard to ensure the coverage on our maps is accurate, but the signal strength may vary - especially indoors. A Network Extender http://vz.to/IHRT6h is definitely a great accessory that can be purchased to boost the service inside of a home. To confirm, how far from your new home do you have to be to pick up signal? Are you able to see 1X or 3G on the phone if 4G LTE is not showing? We don't want to see you leave and would love the opportunity to see what options are available.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
DeanOC

I have to go to the perimeter of my lot on one side and the street corner (200 ft) on the other side and still only get one bar with 3G. No email and texts when the sun is up only texts come in during the early a.m. when no other network traffic exists.  Tired of walking to the corner to place calls -half of which get dropped at that.

I will not buy one of your extenders for a service that I am suppose to have for the fee I pay. Let me know today what you are going to do. I need a phone service that works

0 Likes
DeanOC

I will be cancelling my contract this week.  It is not about the network, it is about my network and it does not work.  No good answers to any of my concerns.  I think Verizon pretends to care about customers.

0 Likes
dad_of_2

the loyality department actually called me and saved me money. I am not sure what what they can do for coverage, but ou can call them. 866-471-5508. They where really great.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Likes