Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I delete an Apple Watch off my monthly fees?
gregohb01

The Verizon operator lied to me about the Watch being covered under the new plan. In  this case, I want to delete the watch off of my account since I paid cash for it in its entirety. I don't see any way to stop  service on  the watch. They make it impossible to stop this monthly fee. They don't put a  category for watches in this forum. They  won't answer the phone  during  business hours. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete an Apple Watch off my monthly fees?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@gregohb01 wrote:

The Verizon operator lied to me about the Watch being covered under the new plan. In  this case, I want to delete the watch off of my account since I paid cash for it in its entirety. I don't see any way to stop  service on  the watch. They make it impossible to stop this monthly fee. They don't put a  category for watches in this forum. They  won't answer the phone  during  business hours. 

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes