Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How much would it be to add 2 more lines with unlimited talk and text?
Crowley89

I would like to find out how much three lines would cost with unlimited talk and text

0 Likes
Re: How much would it be to add 2 more lines with unlimited talk and text?
SuzyQ
Super User
Super User

On the Share Everything, it would be $30 line access for each BASIC phone, + $40  for 300 MB shared data, total $130  before taxes and fees.

If any of the three is a smart phone, the smartphone would be $40 line access and the minimum data allowance would be $50 for 1 GB shared, minimum plan price with one smartphone, $150 before taxes and fees.

You can also do prepaid - but that's $50 per phone for unlimited talk, text, web on a basic phone.  If you have all basic phones, the Share Everything is less.

If you could tell us the three phones you have or intend to get, the answer wouldn't have to be so generic.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
GermanShep

BE WARNED!!!!

I was just hammered by Verizon because I added 2 lines. I brought two family members over from other carriers to our "share everything plan". The iphones we ordered came with pre-assigned numbers. The family members wanted to keep their existing numbers and Verizon said to "just have them ported over".

We didn't want, or had any use for the numbers that Verizon assigned the two new phones. When I got the phones I called the Port center at Verizon and they walked me through getting the numbers over from the other network. They had me activate the phones and then ported the numbers over (spend about a day on the process).

So I just got my bill and was outraged. Verizon charged me $78 for the lines of the phones they sent. I was charged $78 just to activate the line so that a number could be ported over. So now I have an extra $156 on my bill not to mention the $$$ they added on to have the numbers ported over. So adding two people to my family share plan cost me $327.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion

How's your bill break down? I can see $36 x 2 for activation, $40 x 2 for this month, $40 x 2 for next month(you pay month in advance) and $49 x 2 for iPhones. That's $330.

0 Likes