Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How often can I change my Data Plan?
PappaPaul

I recently dropped my home internet and am relying on my Verizon data plan and iPhone hotspot for all my data. I find that I need to do regular tweaking to to the plan data quantity.

How often can I change the data plan without getting into trouble?

paul

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How often can I change my Data Plan
Not applicable

You can do it as much as you want you just need to make sure you backdate any changes to the start of your billing period to avoid proration. I would NOT have shut off regular internet( cable or DSL ) and go with wireless. Wireless data should be a last resort for people whose only other choices are dial-up or satellite.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

You can do it as much as you want you just need to make sure you backdate any changes to the start of your billing period to avoid proration. I would NOT have shut off regular internet( cable or DSL ) and go with wireless. Wireless data should be a last resort for people whose only other choices are dial-up or satellite.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PappaPaul

Yeah, I had a great CenturyLink plan before cutting it off. Now it costs a lot more. I'm trying to limit my internet usage and this is one way to make me do it, but I didn't realize how much I relied on Internet video for 'How To's and the like. Now I try to really limit the video I use and I miss it.

Oh, well, thanks for the rapid answer.

0 Likes