I am travelling to Mexico tomorrow. I have activated Canada & Mexico calling plan on my line (1000 minutes for $15). I have few specific questions regarding the how to call while in Mexico..
1) How to call a U.S. phone number while in Mexico?
2) How to call a local Mexican Landline while in Mexico?
3) How to call a Mexican Cellphone while in Mexico?
Are there any numbers/ codes/ etc needs to be entered before the phone number? Thanks.
Sounds like you will be on an amazing trip, CardioDoc! I would be more than happy to discuss your dialing patterns.
1. When calling back to the U.S. dial 001 and then the 10 digit number. Anyone calling you will dial your number as normal.
2. When calling a local Mexican landline just dial the local 7 digit number
3. When calling a Mexican mobile number dial 044 then area code and number.
Be sure to visit http://www.vzw.com/tripplanner for all the details regarding rates, coverage and dialing patterns.
I have been reassigned to Moviestar in Mexico. There is no coverage and I cannot use my phone. I have been f_____. Since I cannot call Verizon nor customer service, I hope someone can help me. My family thinks I am being held for ransom.
Global service is important when traveling! Let's make sure you can get in touch with your family. Please follow this link and click on "Toll-Free Numbers" on the best way to reach our Global Support team from Mexico. Please let us know if we can assist any further.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport